Monday, October 27, 2008

Our New Puppy

Here's a picture of our newest addition, he is a Blackmouth Cur.

And his name is Khaos.

Let's hope he doesn't either turn into one or refuse to quit being one!!



We are bringing him home on November 2nd on his 8 week birthday. Details soon to follow on "oh how I wish he could clean up his own pee!!"

9 comments:

Karin Austin said...

He kinda looks like Kyle!!!

The Moving Circus said...

Yeah cute and cuddlie.

Staley's Stitches said...

I'm so happy you finally decided to have kids!

Eric and Allana said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

he is way cute!! That is one big "puppy". You get to bring him home on my BIRTHDAY!!! Oh and by the way, I have been meaning to tell you happy birthday, THings have been pretty crazy with Mykelle's surgery and Preschool parties etc.. NO EXCUSE I am sorry and Happy B-lated Birthday!!!

Karin Austin said...

Hey just wondering why you haven't blogged about your cute no hair?

Karin Austin said...

opps, I mean NEW!!!!
Don't want people thinkin you cut it off.
Luv the Helmet,
Karin

Emily Wilde said...

he is so cute!!!! im jealous =) our renters wont allow dogs, but after we buy a house, im getting one! =)

Natalee said...

HEY! this is the cutest puppy i have ever seen... i like him alot.

I didnt know you had a blog either :) It is fun.. i think. Yes we are trying for another.. then we will be done. It is definatly not coming as easy as the first one :)