
Khaos is now three months old! We have really enjoyed having him around, and love him more and more every day! He is a very smart dog and quickly got the hang of things around our house. It only took him 5 days before he was scratching at the door when he needed to go outside. Talk about relief!! He is a very smart boy and we've been very lucky. So far.
This is Butch & Khaos meeting for the first time.A funny story. He started to discover that he liked to dig holes in the backyard. All the experts say to sprinkle chili powder where he's been digging and he'll stop. All it took was a few seconds for him to come over and see what I was doing. He started to lick the chili powder. Sigh. So long, pretty grass.
Things we know about Khaos so far :
* He wants to eat the gloves off your hands.
* He things he is super smart because he can put a squeaky toy in his mouth and hit it on the floor and it SQUEAKS!
* He likes to watch TV.
* When we take him for car rides, he only wants to sit in the driver's lap. Which is kind of cute, until, you know, he's 75 pounds.* He wants to do whatever Butch is doing.
* He likes to eat landscape bark. And English Ivy. Which is supposedly poisonous to dogs. The vet says he won't eat very much of it because it irritates his throat and stomach. The poor dog can't get enough of the stuff!

We started puppy preschool last week. He knows "sit", "lay down", and we're working on "shake". He really enjoys playing with the other dogs and is suprisingly not as rough with them as I thought he would be, given that he's always beating up on Butch.
What a handsome husband huh!

7 comments:
I love your dog! He is so cute. It's like they turn into your kid huh? (Not that I would know anything about having kids)
He really is a beauty!!-I mean the dog.
I think it is awesome that Butch and him get along so well. Cute dogs!!!
I love him, he is so adorable!! And then......he grows up! You are going to love having that huge puppy in the house when is bigger than you! lol you are braver than me. but I think they do become your kids, especially since you wont just have them cause i told you too!
I love it!!!
I'm so happy you posted things you love about your dog! Soon it will be posts about cute babies!!! lol!
Oh! how I think I'm funny!
Keep putting up the adorable pictures.
Luv you,
Karin
Cute, Cute, Cute!!
Your new doggy is fabulous!!! So super adorable! I can't believe how big he is for being such a puppy! You surely have more patience/courage than I do to bring him home...and inside. I can't wait to watch him grow in pictures on your blog!
Post a Comment