We're getting married in three weeks! It's coming up so fast. I feel like the "to-do" list is getting longer and the number of days is getting shorter!
We really have everything for the ceremony that we'll need - the officiant, the dress, the flowers, the tux ... We can't get the marriage license until we get to Jackson Hole. But we don't have a written ceremony. We really wanted to write our ceremony. Not just the vows, the whole thing. This is so much more difficult than you can even imagine. I have tried to find books to help us at the library, can't find a thing. I really should go to Barnes & Noble to see what or IF I can find anything.
Well, I'm off to find address labels, find envelopes, take the dress to the cleaners, then rush home to get dressed for work!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment