Saturday, July 19, 2008

All things Bride

Here's (some) pictures from my Bridal Shower & Bacholerette party. I had such a wonderful, fantastic day! I cannot even begin to explain what a good feeling it was with every one of these people in my life surrounding us with love and support.

And I really need a tutorial about how to post on my blog!







My cutest cousins EVER!
















My best bud Shyrell












This is only a sliver of my new family!

















4 generations












My bestest favoritest Aunt Karin











Both of my Mothers. I love them so much more than they know!











My beautiful sister Tiffany.













My friend POODLES!

















The Three Amigas











You can't help but just love her!












My favoritest cousin
"Mashel" I think is how she spelled it that night .... LOL

4 comments:

Cristine said...

Looks fun! Sorry I missed it.

Anonymous said...

This looks like fun! What great pictures! Shanalee, You are so beautiful! I am so dang happy for the two of you!!! Such an exciting time for you! Enjoy every moment!

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

hey it's Sarah, Mark's wife. I just saw that you posted on my blog. It's great to hear from you. Congratulations We are so happy for you

Emily Wilde said...

Congrats girl! I didnt know you had a blog but i found it on Sherrie's. Im so jealous when i see these pictures! I wish I could go back and do all of my wedding over again! Enjoy it, it comes and goes SOOOO quickly! Im happy for you =)