I just got these pictures from Karin the other day, they're too cute not to share!
As soon as I get a picture of the front of our cake I'll post it, it was so stinkin cute! I was nervous .... I had been begging him for a promise that he wasn't going to cream it in my face ............
The Open House was in our backyard! And our cake tasted really good. A friend of Kyle's family made it for us for our gift. She did such an amazing job!
3 comments:
Your cake was sooooo cute! love it =)
your cake was dang cute, but did it taste good? :) where did you do your reception?
The Open House was in our backyard! And our cake tasted really good. A friend of Kyle's family made it for us for our gift. She did such an amazing job!
Post a Comment