We've got an announcement to make ............... WE'RE MARRIED!
The wedding in Jackson Hole was just beautiful. The weather cooperated with us, thank goodness. A HUGE thanks to all of our great parents who helped us out so much. We couldn't have done this without them. We love you!
Here are some pictures of our event that Randy took. Thank you so much!
I think I was on the phone with Kyle, when he called to tell me he was lost. And he wasn't joking.
My handsome stud when he finally arrived.
Hiding out in the outhouse so my groom won't see me.
Team effort
I think he was saying "It's not too late to run!!"
You may now seal your vows with a KISS!
Mr. & Mrs. Rolfson (I'm a MRS!!!)
My mom & dad
Kyle's mom & dad
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YA! congratulations. We are so happy for you both. You look so beatiful. Now you need new name tapes =) at least you dont have as many as we do in the military. But still..
You look absolutely beautiful!!! I am soooo happy for you. That's so neat to have just a little intimate wedding, I love it. Your dad even cut his hair, it looks so nice. Congrats!
Congratulations Shanalee! I had no idea it had already taken place! You look absolutely gorgeous, and what a beautiful setting to be married in! Wow! Well congrats and I wish you both tons of happiness! Married life is the best =)
What a tremendous thing! It was sure good to see you two when I was home for a bit. Treat my brother well. Oh and Kyle, btw, my checked back was broken into on the way back - the ONLY thing they took was that Leatherman. I was so mad. All anyone would say is that I couldn't prove there was a Leatherman in there in the first place. Bollocks!
9 comments:
YA! congratulations. We are so happy for you both. You look so beatiful. Now you need new name tapes =) at least you dont have as many as we do in the military. But still..
You look absolutely beautiful!!! I am soooo happy for you. That's so neat to have just a little intimate wedding, I love it. Your dad even cut his hair, it looks so nice. Congrats!
Congratulations Shanalee! I had no idea it had already taken place! You look absolutely gorgeous, and what a beautiful setting to be married in! Wow! Well congrats and I wish you both tons of happiness! Married life is the best =)
Congratulations Kyle! You may not remember me...I was Alisha's roommate at Ricks!! Your bride is beautiful!!
Just had to comment!
congratulations, i agree with everyone else that you looked beautiful and the setting was georgeous as well!
Shanalee!! YOU LOOK STUNNING! The wedding looks like it turned out awesome! YOu guys are so cute together. CONGRATS!
Shanalee you look absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on the wedding. You guys look great.
Congrats! You are so Hot. I love your pics.
What a tremendous thing! It was sure good to see you two when I was home for a bit. Treat my brother well. Oh and Kyle, btw, my checked back was broken into on the way back - the ONLY thing they took was that Leatherman. I was so mad. All anyone would say is that I couldn't prove there was a Leatherman in there in the first place. Bollocks!
Post a Comment