Monday, February 9, 2009

Time for an update!!

I guess it's time I gave the blog a facelift and an update on our lives!

We are still very madly in love and enjoy spending as much time together as we can. Work for me is same s*it, different day. Kyle on the other hand, he's been very busy! He is very good at what he does!! We have been pretty fortunate to be working sort of the same hours, with sort of the same days off. Does that make sense?? Only in our line of work!

We purchased a still very new 4 wheeler in January. We bought helmets for both of us too. It's been really fun to have, and we recently purchased our own set ramps. We had been borrowing ramps from the Walden's. Thanks guys!! Our little boy Khaos is growing so big! He is 5 months old now, and he really is a pretty smart, quick learning dog. I was thinking back today to when he kept testing my patience by jumping on the couch and then watching me to see when I would notice. Yes, and what you are looking at here folks is the two dogs chillaxin on our bed! But the couch isn't okay?????

Also if you haven't already noticed, I've added quite a few new blog links. If you see your link there, then you know for sure I've been stalking you! You never know who I might add next!!

2 comments:

Karin Austin said...

CUTE!!!!

I want one!!! (the four wheeler not the dogs!)

Glad your having sooo much fun, be safe.

Love you xoxo :)

The Moving Circus said...

I can't believe how big Khaos is. The kids are going to have lots of fun!!!!