On Saturday night I told Kyle I wanted to have a date night & carve pumpkins. He picked a skull pattern, I picked the most difficult pattern in the book & didn't even finish it!
Here's the top of my pumpkin, I'm pretty proud of that perfect star :)
Hey! How are you guys? I hope you had a great Christmas! Were you able to do anything nice for each other? Did you spend lots of time with family? I didn't send out cards this year...I feel kinda bad about it. I hope your doing great!!!
4 comments:
CUTE! That's awesome that Kyle did it too. He even looks like he is having a good time. :)
Hey! How are you guys? I hope you had a great Christmas! Were you able to do anything nice for each other? Did you spend lots of time with family? I didn't send out cards this year...I feel kinda bad about it. I hope your doing great!!!
ps. I think this pumpkin carving idea is a super fun to do together!!!
I LOST YOUR COOKIE ORDER!:( I'M Sorry...will you e-mail me the ones you wanted. I'm so lame!
brandieolson@gmail.com
Post a Comment