Wednesday, August 26, 2009

please. thanks.

So there's a lot of people going private these days. I haven't updated in a while, part of it is that our blog is public & I don't want to share with the whole world. The other part is we're boring.

I have a favor to ask of you though. If you have our last name on your blog roll, will you please remove it? Thanks!! I think that this minor change will help protect our privacy.

We just celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary. Can't wait to celebrate a hundred more!!

5 comments:

Our Brazilian Adventure said...

what a gorgeous picture! Happy Anniversary!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

a year already, It is amazing how fast time fly's , when your having fun.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

That is such a beautiful picture...congrats on one year!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the one year!! it goes by fast huh =) our first anniversary wasnt so good cause Ryans grandma died like the day before, hope yours was better =) Thanks so much for letting me know that you care, you dont feel like a stranger to me at all.