I hit the wrong button! We love you both and hope the stress of the upcoming wedding isn't too much! Let me knos if there is anything I can do....Becky
haha i loved your borat quotes on my page! That show is hilarious.. i could have done without the short fat hairy man running around naked for 30 minutes, but other than that it was suuuuuper =) "I am hung like sleeve of wizarrrd." I hope your wedding plans are coming along! My best advice is get a quality photographer! So many of my friends regret not spending the money for it, and looking back its the only thing i really have to remember the day by! I also had a videographer which was way fun, but i wouldnt suggest the guy i had. He was super lame! haha Well have a great day! (ps. i somehow screwed up the last comment so i deleted it and reposted this one) FYI, im retarded =)
Wow, not even married yet and already trying on "that" look. Dang. Congratulations on the upcoming marriage. Your future brother-in-law in Afghanistan has been thinking about you two lately. May that special day be a "perfect" one you remember fondly for the rest of your lives.
8 comments:
Looks very good but then you know Kyle woud say that you are done!!! What friends are they?
Alisha
I think it looks great! I am glad you are joining our crazy family! The blog looks great also!
I hit the wrong button! We love you both and hope the stress of the upcoming wedding isn't too much! Let me knos if there is anything I can do....Becky
I think you look like a natural, but how bout you work on that married thing first :)
hi shanalee, i saw you blog from sherrie's congrats on getting married hope all goes well with the last three weeks and last minute planning stuff.
haha i loved your borat quotes on my page! That show is hilarious.. i could have done without the short fat hairy man running around naked for 30 minutes, but other than that it was suuuuuper =) "I am hung like sleeve of wizarrrd." I hope your wedding plans are coming along! My best advice is get a quality photographer! So many of my friends regret not spending the money for it, and looking back its the only thing i really have to remember the day by! I also had a videographer which was way fun, but i wouldnt suggest the guy i had. He was super lame! haha Well have a great day! (ps. i somehow screwed up the last comment so i deleted it and reposted this one) FYI, im retarded =)
Wow, not even married yet and already trying on "that" look. Dang. Congratulations on the upcoming marriage. Your future brother-in-law in Afghanistan has been thinking about you two lately. May that special day be a "perfect" one you remember fondly for the rest of your lives.
KR
Post a Comment